To Get Started
The easiest and quickest way to get started is to book your first remote consulting session online. You can book a FREE 15 Minute Get to Know session to find out more information or to learn more about any of the following requirements.
Time ZoneAll appointments booked with us are in Pacific Standard Time as our team is located in California, US. If you are not located in the same time zone then you must convert this appointment time to your time zone. Also, you must be mindful of daylight savings changes that might affect your meeting time. Use this convenient time zone converter to find out what time this is for you. Some helpful tips:
- If you are on the east coast of the US, + 3 hours to our online scheduled time for your time zone. This implies that you likely won't want to book after 4pm PST which is 7pm EST.
- For UK/Ireland/Scotland, + 8 hours. This implies that between 7-11am PST will be the best times for you to book with us which is between 3-7pm your time, same day.
- For Australia/New Zealand, + 1 day and - 5 hours. This implies that between 12-4pm PST will be the best times for you to book which is between 7-11am your time, the next day.
Required Initial Assessment
The following items will need to be discussed at some point when we begin working together. We can discuss this in person during a “Get to Know” call or during a first consulting session. You can send this to your consultant via e-mail at least 48 hours in advance of your first session if not as soon as you book. (Our consultant e-mails are copied on your booking confirmations.)
- A brief statement with overall goals and expectations for our work together (i.e. increase gross revenue 10% in 12 month period). Any relevant information that will help us understand your business and challenges.
- Specific issues you would like to address. If there is something specific you would like to work on, we will keep the consulting process focused on that area of concern. You can bring a to-do list to each of our calls or we will “drive”.
- Time frame. If you are anxious to achieve specific goals within a specific time frame it's helpful if you let us know right away as we can book additional sessions in advance as a tentative measure to ensure we meet on the schedule that works for you. Sometimes we have up to 8 weeks wait on bookings.
- KPIs. In an ideal version of the world you'd send us a spreadsheet of Key Performance Indicator's (KPI) filled out with revenue, year over year growth, attendance, and retention on your business to help guide our first session for at least 3 months and up to a year. You can attempt to fill out a copy of our recommended spreadsheet in advance, you can send us what you've been tracking as is, you can pay us to create a report for you, or we can discuss this in detail during our first session. At some point in our work we must calculate and confirm this information to ensure we give you the best advice suited for your unique situation and so we can see what works and what doesn't. Download the most recent version of the KPI spreadsheet and get access to webinars on our KPI page below.
Cancellation PolicyFor all appointments we request at least 24 hours cancellation notice. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a cancellation fee of $20. Cancellations with 1 hour or less notice or if you don't call and don't show up for a session you will be charged the full fee. You may cancel in our online schedule, via phone or e-mail.
What to Expect
We will spend the first 15 minutes of our time together reviewing the above and going over some standard intake questions so we can get acquainted with your business. We will let you know what we think is the best course of action to meet your goals and we will come up with a game plan moving forward. Most clients we work with meet for 3-6 sessions over the course of 1-3 months although this is completely up to you and your ability to get homework done and fit our work into your schedule. All sessions are one hour in duration except the 15 min "get to know" session.
Get more details on what to expect...